A yummy South Beach dessert

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Well, we have some serious sweet tooths in our house, and that was probably the hardest thing about South Beach so far. Except it wasn't hard. We could eat sugar free popscicles, and that was working fine for us. But, I did find a recipe that is South Beach friendly, and it is a great indulgence for us now!

8 oz. tub sugar free Cool Whip
1/2 cup peanut butter (we got all natural that's just peanuts and salt, because we can have peanuts)
sugar free chocolate syrup

Mix together the Cool Whip and peanut butter. Now, the original recipe (I can't remember where I got it, I just googled South Beach desserts) said to put this stuff in muffin cups in a muffin tin. I just put it in 2 gladware containers (the square ones), and we cut out pieces when we're ready. Drizzle the peanut butter stuff with the chocolate syrup, and keep it in the freezer til you want to eat it. It's REALLY good!

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template