Ooooh yay

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been itching to go to a concert lately (other than Jonas Bros), so I've been surfing around every week or so trying to find a decent show. This is no easy task when trying to satisfy both mine and Tom's tastes in music. I'm a little bit country, he's a little bit rock and roll. Not really, but whatever, our tastes differ. We share fanship of the Misfits and got to see them last day-before-Thanksgiving in Dallas. And lo and behold, they're coming here again, day-before-Thanksgiving! Woot!

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, and I'm not afraid to tell you that, because last year, I made Tom stay up til midnight thinking that seats would sell out immediately. We were the only ones to buy seats that night. LOL There are only a few seats at the Granada and they are all on the second level. We had two right in front. It was perfect - close to the bar and great view of the shenanigans happening on the floor. Last year, I really liked the opening bands. When the Misfits came on, they would let people climb up on stage and jump off, but then they started staying too long, and the lead singer guy (I should know his name...) would just push them off. It was amusing. Clint went down there and I kept waiting for him to get on stage, but he never did. It will be a moment of glory indeed if he gets up there this year.

Last year it was freakin' cold. Isn't it encouraging to know we're looking at cooler weather sometime in the next few months?!?

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template