Irrational peeve...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The State Farm Insurance commercial with the career girl in the airport. "I'm at the intersection of my inbox is out of control and haven't had a day off since the third grade." So take a day off! I don't feel sorry for her. She's not too busy to shop for car insurance, she's just a maniac that doesn't take advantage of her time off. She probably lets it expire every year and comes to work sick and gets everyone else sick. Weirdo. I get that she's being facitious, but something about that irritates the snot out of me. The other thing about it is, "the third grade". How about just third grade? It doesn't have to be "THE third grade". I knew it drove me nuts, but then I just read "the third grade" on someone's myspace survey and got unbelievably annoyed.

I warned you, it's irrational.

1 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Hoooweee! LOL! I feel ya, sista. That lady is crazy.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template