Jon & Kate plus 8

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Does anyone else watch this on TLC? I love it! I accidentally watched it one night when it came on after something else I was watching. Those kids are addicting and adorable. On one hand, it's like, why would you put your kids on TV like that? But ultimately, good for them for finding a way to afford 8 kids! I mean, she stays home. Can you imagine? 10 people on one salary? Bring in the cameras!

The other thing is, they have their "real" moments where they're totally frustrated, or they pick on each other. I can't help but wonder how Tom and I would hold it together with 8 kids. We pick on each other sometimes, but never quite as bad as them, and I wonder how we would do in a situation like that. Like right now, they're talking about how Jon asked Kate if the stick was out, refering to a stick in her butt. LMAO I would be scared to yell at Tom because I wouldn't want him to start yelling at me. I guess all that goes out the window when kids are involved.

Anyway, give it a shot if you haven't, it's a cute show.

1 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

I like that show too! Friends say they think Kate is too mean to Jon but I say whatever, he can hold his own. I think it's a great depiction of what life is really like for them. Plus you can tell the film crew and the producer are becoming good friends with them all. I think they are doing a great job, by the way - don't you?! It's a cute show.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template