Knock on wood

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I didn't do anything stupid in my classes today. The last two semesters, I went to a wrong class on the first day of school. LOL I didn't today. I am pretty happy with my classes so far. I still have one more I haven't been to yet, I'll go tomorrow night. No research papers yet! I know there is a research paper for my "experimental methods" class, but the whole semester is a progression toward the final product. I have abnormal psychology, developmental psychology, the psychology of marital adjustment (LOL), experimental methods, and an intro to special ed. Anyway, I am impressed I didn't do anything dumb today, I met some people, and there is even another McNair scholar in one of my classes. *thumbs up*

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template