Super Bowl Sunday

Monday, February 2, 2009

Had a great day at John & Kimberlee's house yesterday. They recorded the UFC fights Saturday night, so we got to watch them before the big game.

You'd think the Cowboys were in the SuperBowl!



John & Tom in the loooooveseat.





John manning the ribs.




Greg waiting on ribs.



I don't know why it looks like I'm lactating. I'm gonna end up on one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant til I had the baby" shows. LOL





They are freakin' cute.



See what I mean?



Awwww, Greg & Pal.


Pal was being all kinds of adorable yesterday. Sweet doggie.



And me, always behind the camera unless Tom steals it for a minute.



Was sad at the outcome of the game. The Cardinals were SO close, and their QB was SO cute. Oh well!

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template