Where should we eat for valentines day?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well, since Clint is back for a few months, I don't think Tom and I are gonna sit around the house naked eating fondue, as was our original plan for Valentines Day. OK, we weren't really planning to be naked, but we were going to recreate our traditional fondue night out at home this year, and there is a good chance that we'd end up naked at some point. TMI? I'm sorry.

Anyway, we are planning to go out now, and I think we really need a nice night out. I don't want expensive. I want normal priced food (like, we spend way less than $100 including wine and tip). But I have mastered the enchilada, the salsa, and the margarita, so it isn't as fun to go to Cristina's as it used to be. That was our go-to date.

Sushi is too fast... and not romantic where we normally go. But super tasty. But not what I am thinking...

WHERE?!? Keep in mind we will probably eat dinner at 5pm or maybe Friday because VD is a Saturday and I hate crowds. We need a no-reservations kinda place. What do you think??? What sounds good to you right now? Where would you go to dinner to get exactly what you are craving? Please offer multiple suggestions. Thank you. Or what would be fun? Should I make him take me to the Magic Time Machine? What do we DO?!

3 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

One on my favorite romantic restaurants is in Lakewood so totally far from you...but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Angelos. It's has the high backed booths with candle light and really low lighting and it's all murals and lots of fake plants but tasteful. It's normal priced and has a great wait staff. It's really small and kinda multi level/nook and cranny-ish. AND really really really tasty. By far my favorite Italino place eva.

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

What about fondue out???? Or how about the dinner & movie place - love that. You could skip dinner and join us at the symphony Friday night. We're buying cheapo tickets though :0)

Elementary Counselor said...

Master Grill is one of those all you can eat places that ROCKS. Its much cheaper than Fogo and stuff, but the same quality. I think there is one in Denton. we're doing Studio Movie Grill. haha how original

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template