TGIF

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I was in a bad mood most of this week, but it's ending well.

Survivor has started tonight, woot!! I love it. Brazil looks gorgeous.

I am stressed...but it will be OK. I just have a lot of catching up to do on Sunday. About 1 hour of work, and a few tests to study for. Two are next week, one is probably the following week. That's not so bad when you see it written, right? A little work, a lot of studying, but nothing a pitcher of tea and a husband to go grocery shopping can't fix.

I am thinking about taking something herbal for mood/stress/anxiety. I figure it can't hurt. I have been really high strung lately. For those of you who know me well, I mean more high strung than usual. Anyway, just a random side note. It can't hurt, even if it's just a placebo effect.

I worked out last Wednesday and this Wednesday. I got the 30 day Shred DVD in the mail today. I was going to wait til Sunday or Monday, but I was thinking about all the crap I am going to eat this weekend, and I figured I would carpe diem. I really liked it. Seriously. It's a 20 minute circuit workout. 3 minutes of strength, 2 cardio, and 1 abs X 3, with a quick warmup and cool down. 20 minutes. I can do anything for 20 minutes. Well, almost. I couldn't quite keep up, but I saw it through to the end. Every part of my body got a workout. I am definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Heck, I am sore already! In a good way. I think I can commit to 20 minutes here and there. I have Jessica to workout with me Wednesdays, and next week another friend is coming on Monday and Thursday evening.

I am going to visit my grandma tomorrow. I was a little worried at first because she was in a bad mood when I called her, and she basically thinks our family is going to hell, but the last couple of days, she seems excited that I am coming over. I am looking forward to it, too.

Finally, Valentine's Day. We made a reservation at Alfornos, an Italian restaurant in Flower Mound. I am so ready to eat some bread.

And speaking of that, I am doing Phase 2 of South Beach starting next week. Whole grains and occasional fruit can come back into the diet. I am really craving some blueberries and oatmeal. And whole grain spaghetti will make my life easier. I can always use some easy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template