Updating the update

Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls' night is BACK on. We are just going to Grapefest tonight instead of tomorrow, but everyone is still coming. In fact, since Tammy was supposed to go out of town this weekend to GALVESTON, she is now available to come too. I hope Grapefest is fun.

I am making blueberry zucchini muffins for tomorrow's breakfast. This is one of my favorite batters. The first time I made it, I went by the recipe and made mini loaves. Now, I take the tips in the comments and use 1/2 whole wheat and 1/2 regular flour, 1/2 oil and 1/2 applesauce, and today I tried half Splenda and half sugar. We'll see how that goes. The batter looked and tasted delicious. And today I'm making muffins out of this. Per one of the tips, I tripled the baking powder. Anyway, here is the link:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blueberry-Zucchini-Bread/Detail.aspx

I have my Zune playing on random and have been lightly cleaning all day. Nothing crazy because I cleaned a lot last weekend for Fight Night. BTW, someone please play "The Prayer" at my funeral with Charlotte Church and Josh Groban (not Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli, because Celine is too much of a diva for my funeral...this is about ME). This has to be the most beautiful song. And if someone doesn't have a tear in their eye at the end of the song, because it's beautiful and not because I'm dead, kick em out. I only want people at my funeral who think this song is tear-worthy.

So I'm pretty good to go on the cleaning bit. I am gonna touch up the couch although I don't know why I even bother trying to keep cat hair off it. I'm just jamming, blogging, and baking on a Friday afternoon.

1 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

ooh, please do the couch! I am so not a snob and could care less how clean someone's house is...but animal hair on the couch REALLY irkes me. It gets all over you and it's probably all dirty (although more so dog hair than cat hair), and as a guest, that's not cool. But now you're probably never going to invite me over to play since you know the ugly truth about me and this little topic. Oops. I mean, but your cool so your animal hair is cool...yeah.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template