You're invited

Sunday, March 15, 2009

To my pity party! Somehow I got sick. I have a fever. WTF?! I can't remember last time I had a fever. My whole body hurts. Tom is taking good care of me, though. Except I asked him to go get me more juice earlier and he still hasn't. I'll probably go myself tomorrow. Tomorrow I have GOT to get something done. I need to see if I can be up and moving around or if I still need to lay in bed. I've only been awake for 5 hours today. It was definitely not an "up and moving around" day. But I am going camping later this week, and I need to be better, pronto!

So my goal for tomorrow is: go to the store for more juice and sprite, and inventory the camper to see what we need to stock in there (for example, I know I stole the shampoo out of there and need to replace it.) Would love to keep some laundry going, too. And, tonight or tomorrow I need to make a list of stuff to pack. I really need to clean in there, but it'll have to wait probably til the last minute. I need to make my mom a birthday cake, probably Wednesday. I need to get her a birthday present but I'll probably order it online.

I was going to post some pics, but I'm giving up on this typing/thinking business! PLEASE pray that I get better very quickly. I want to go camping. :-(

2 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I will definately be praying. I am so so sorry.

Lady Blachly said...

I like your post of "probablys", that was pretty cute. In a sick but needs to do things kind of "cute" way. You know what I mean. Get well soon. We kicked it pretty fast over here.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template