Something I want to do

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well, we totally took a month off from the diet and are planning to start it up again in January. I spent a lot of time planning our meals and buying groceries when we were on the South Beach Diet. It's so much easier to eat carbs! But I'm blogging so I remember to do what I want to do.

I want to make a 3-5 weeks worth of meal plans and grocery lists. Maybe leave one "wild card" day for each week. I need to do this before school starts again. Then all I'd have to do is buy the groceries every week, not do a lot of recipe searching and thinking.

That's all. Carry on!

3 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I'm gonna hold you to this missy!! ;)

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

You are way too organized for me. Wanna come over here & straighten me out?

Binger said...

That is pretty hilarious that you think I'm organized! Ha!

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template