Easy like Sunday morning (or is that mornin'??)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well I have all my psych homework for our group project ready to turn in, and it feels good! I can't wait to get back what we turned in last week. Hope it's a good grade...

Tomorrow is pumpkin time. Tom and I are gonna carve up 4 pumpkins. I'm pumped! haha I'm going to gut one tonight so the seeds can dry overnight before I roast them.

The rest of my weekend is looking pretty darn good! The homework for next week looks easy like Sunday mornin', so I'll get to do some pre-Halloween cleaning. And I HAVE to do laundry. Our clothes are totally out of hand. I should feature them on "clutter...exposed!" but I don't think you're ready yet.

Tom picked up some stuff for me at the store today, which was really nice. And he gave me a massage last night. I REALLY needed it. The muscles in between my shoulder blades were freakin' out. Oh...note to self...check out Zune software to see if they have any halloween music we need.

This week was busy but uneventful. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend.

1 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

Now that's what husbands are for! But mine doesn't know it so send Tom my way. Teasing, teasing...we trade off every now and again. We have a a good massage school over here. Now, that's a good time.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template