New food

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I cooked a lot this week that I'd never done before.

Grilled eggplant. It was good. Tom loved it. I'd just as soon eat zucchini.

Quinoa. I made this recipe. I loved it, Tom could live without it but said he wouldn't cry if I made it again.

Lentils. I made this salad. Not much to look at but tasty. It was a good lunch.

Hummus. I used this recipe. Really good. Used it as a dip for carrot slices.

And now, I'm going to quit washing my hair and get dredlocks, quit wearing deodorant, and stop shaving.

Just kidding.

2 comments:

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

don't quit on the deodorant sista!

Lady Blachly said...

Ha! You're funny! Those all sound good...right up my alley. Thanks for sharing...now let's go dance naked in the rain...

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template