For Tammy

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I should be blogging about my volunteer position, but since it got rained out Tuesday morning, I'll have to wait another week. What a tantalizing little clue! What could it be!? Feel free to guess. I've only told one person (a classmate) other than Tom. It is something I have never done before.

You have been in my thoughts a lot the last few weeks. I'm so glad Connor's surgery went OK Monday and that y'all are back home. Thank you for being there for me this spring even with so much on your own plate. I admire you in a lot of ways.

I'm off to the beach in 5 hours! The guys have already started driving me crazy. Can I say "zip it!" every time someone tries to talk to me this weekend, or would that totally cement my crotchety old lady status? I am still looking forward to plowing through some books. I can put my earphones in and if I ignore anyone, they'll assume I just couldn't hear them. Right?

I will try to tweet, but who knows if I'll have a cell phone signal. I'm guessing I'll lose it outside of Corpus Christi. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

you're so sweet! Connor is going to try to go back to school Monday - I anticipate picking him up early ;)

okay......rained out????? You aren't picking up trash from the highway with the felons are you???? Did you do something sordid & now own communit service time??? I need answers! My imagination has you in all sorts of predicaments & situations LOL

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

Hey!!!! I never found out about this "volunteer" position. Did it ever happen & what the heck was it?????? Answers baby!

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template