Q&A

Saturday, July 4, 2009

1. From Tammy: You didn't hit Target???? That day doesn't sound complete without a stop at Target too!

Ha! I did go to Target the day before. It was successful. I got a really cute turquoise wrap dress with cap sleeves for $25.


2. From Heather: The only thing I can think of is whether or not Spain has the same power outlet plugs as us for electronics.

Luckily, my roomie just got back from Turkey/Greece in May, and she offered to share her converter, so we'll be rotating our devices out. :-) Those converters can cost $50 for a good one.

3. From Adam: "Pack light on the clothes, you can wash them at your hotel. By packing 3 or 4 days worth of clothes you free up enough space for everything else you need!what do you do? what conference are you attending?"

See, I thought about packing lighter, but I can't find anything that mentions laundry in this hotel. I'm sure they have a laundry service since it's a resort-type hotel, and who knows how much that costs? I think I'll opt for packing enough - I can usually rewear dresses & shorts if I need to! I'll grab some Shout wipes or something and just make what I have work.

I'm attending the International Association of Special Education conference. I work as a research assistant at UNT. And my boss loves to travel! :-) I have had a great job there not counting travel, so the travel is like icing on the cake. The conference is every two years, and in 2011, it'll be in Iceland. How SWEET would that be?? I don't know if I'll be working there then - I eventually have to work full time as a teacher for 3 years, but I'm definitely going to try to stay involved if possible.


4. From Tammy: You'd think I had figured out a way to sneak in your suitcase without my 2 monkeys screaming "Mommy!"

Everyone keeps talking about sneaking into my suitcase, and I wish someone would figure out how to do it! I would love to have someone else go. I just don't know anyone who weighs less than 100 lbs! Except Miranda....

0 comments:

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template