I'm alive

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not a whole lot of excitement to share, though!

Having a lazy weekend. Been fighting a sinus headache off and on.

Saw District 9 Friday, and it was good.

Saw Julie and Julia last Friday, and I liked it.

Leaving for Beavers Bend Thursday, coming back Sunday.

Need to make a super long to-do list. Have a lot that needs to get done but I keep putting it all off!

School starts next Thursday. :-O

Sharkathon is looming. It's over a month away, but I know it'll be here before I know it. I entered the trout division. Contemplating adding redfish, but will probably just keep it simple and stick with the trout.

Speaking of trout, how good does trout sound?? Mmmmm....I'm hungry.

Speaking of hungry, these are on the menu for tonight.

Addicted to dehydrated "okra chips" and Hawaiian Grog coffee from Central Market.

Miss bread from Spain.

Stuck on food - I'm going to get something to eat!

1 comments:

Lady Blachly said...

I really wanted to see Julie and Julia. Can I get Josh to see it?? That is the question.

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template